Hi! I want to make a survey with others who have PVC's. I have more than 15, 000 PVC’s per day.
Does anyone else have similar experience? If you use any medication, what medication do you use?

Hi! If you are experiencing 15,000 to 20,000 PVCs per day, you are at risk for developing a cardiomyopathy. I had same problem. Doctor prescribed me Toprol XL. Toprol XL is an excellent medication for controlling PVCs. You should discuss about Toprol XL with your doctor. Toprol XL can cause weight gain. Don’t use any medication before doctor prescribes to you.

Hello. I am 27 years old and have been experiencing PVC's for the past 3 months. The first one happened while I was shopping with my 5 year old son. It was one PVC after another lasting about 15 minutes. I panicked , of course, never experiencing anything like this before. I went immediately to the E.R where they ran all the normal tests.EKG etc. Every test came back normal so they sent me home. A couple days later I got into an argument with my ex husband and started experiencing these PVC's again.This time I called 911 and paramedics came out. They hooked me up to the heart monitor and it showed a number of PVC's. I was taken by ambulance to the E.R and all tests came back normal yet again. Dr. diagnosed me with anxiety and prescribed me xanax. Finally I was able to see a cardiologist who gave me a holter monitor to wear for 24 hours. While wearing the monitor I didnt experience any PVC's so I never went back to the Dr. Now a month later Im starting to have PVC's again more frequently. Drs dont seem to be too concerned so I dont know what to do. Any suggestions??

The docs say it is normal and everyone has them. PVCs can be very troubling....as I know. Continue to go to the doctor and don't let them ignore it. Living with PVC's can be awful and affect the quality of life. Be persistent, this is your health. Also, pay attention to the triggers. May God bless you!