Hi! I noticed that my PVC's are in relation with acid reflux. Can anyone explain that relation? I have PVC’s after meal.

Hi! You should know that eating big meal can increase heart rate. This can precipitate PVCs. If you have GERD (acid reflux) you should eat a small meal. Because big meal can increases sympathetic tone, the discomfort of GERD may also predispose one to PVCs. Anything that increases sympathetic tone may increase the incidence of PVCs. My advice to you is to eat small amount of food.

Absolutly NO QUESTION! PVCs and excacerbations of GERD are connected. I see many MD replies discount this connection.
I have personal experience with repeated epidodes triggering PVCs. I am in healthcare.. am not "anxious", "depressed" or other spych discounts!.
I think it is a vagal nuerve response from irritation in the esophagus. The fact the so many folks here write of the noted assocoiation sound make it pretty clear!
Relief???It's tough. PPIs help in large doses..but not always!.