I am 29 years old and I have been having constant gas and bloating problems since I know for myself. I tried with several therapies, but they did not show much effect. I am a bit over weighted, around 7-8 kilos but I do not think that is the problem. Do you have any suggestion that might help me? Anyone out there with similar troubles?

Well, the problems you described are common today for a vast majority of population. It is unfortunately, linked to the food habits which is one of the most difficult things to change. It is known that many food articles that are offered on the market today cause gas, bloating and other similar stomach troubles. Perhaps a diet is something you could try to see if it has any effect, but serious diet. After that, see what happens.

I am 28 years of age myself and suffer the exact same thing. Here is the kicker, i am inthe best shape of my life, have a strict diet of vegan foods. I don't eat meat dairy or consume any processed sugars of that sort. Anything I eat is durived from frech sources. I am just as confused as you.