hello! I develop pvcs symptoms after eating. What is going on? Could it be that certain types would cause these abnormalities because I haven’t found a pattern? I have been suffering from occasional arrhythmias from time to time lately but recently it started to occur after eating. What can be done? Thanks

Yes, certain foods can cause arrhythmia, provoke it or worsen the symptoms. You need to figure out for yourself which foods do you no good. Generally, a person with arrhythmias should eat balanced food with low sodium and low fat. By avoiding such foods, you will suffer from less pvcs symptoms. Small amounts of any food shouldn’t cause any abnormalities but too much of it certainly could. You should watch out for alcohol, caffeine, chocolate, etc. you should avoid going on fad diets as they could be causing heart problems. Cut down on cigarettes if you are smoking.