Hey everyone.

So my good colleague from job is sure that is having a PVCs. I don’t know why but I believe that his mother had the same diagnose. I can’t listen to him anymore. It is not nice from me to tell, but he doesn’t want to see doctor because he is really scared.

I was reading a little bit about this and I found out that L carnitine might be helpful in this situation.

I really hope that someone in here can tell me more about this. So, does L carnitine help with PVC’s and can it diagnose PVCs?

Hey there The Big Z.

How are you?

I know that L – carinitine works in tandem with CoQ10. This is actually an amino acid that helps preventing some premature ventricular contractions. Carinitine is definitely the potential treatment for some disease and for intermittent claudication. But you need to set the proper dosage, I mean your doctor needs to set the proper dosage.

I think that it can help with PVC’s and it is very important to try it for a month to see does it works for you,  but I am sure that it can’t diagnose it.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Hey guys,

L-carnitine is an amino acid (a building block for proteins) that is naturally produced in the body. 

L-carnitine is used for conditions of the heart and blood vessels including heart-related chest pain, congestive heart failure (CHF), heart complications of a disease called diphtheria, heart attack, leg pain caused by circulation problems and high cholesterol. Now, some people are using l carnitine for PVC as well but this is not the kind of treatment that is recommended and so it is rarely used. 

Even with that said, people who used l carnitine for PVC said that it worked fine for them.

Hey everyone,

Well, l carnitine is good for a lot of things and therefore it is used for a lot of things. L carnitine helps the body produce energy. It is important for heart and brain function, muscle movement, and many other body processes.

People are using this for muscle disorders associated with certain AIDS medications, difficulty fathering a child (male infertility), a brain development disorder called Rett syndrome, anorexia, chronic fatigue syndrome, diabetes, overactive thyroid, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), leg ulcers, Lyme disease, and to improve athletic performance and endurance. I'll add that this is used for PVC as well even though I didn't mention it above.

Hi everybody,

First of all, this cannot be used to diagnose PVC. As a matter of fact, it cannot be used to diagnose anything because a low level of l carnitine only indicates that the natural level of person's L-carnitine is too low because they have a genetic disorder, are taking certain drugs (valproic acid for seizures), or because they are undergoing a medical procedure (hemodialysis for kidney disease) that uses up the body's L-carnitine. 

With that said, a friend of mine is using l carnitine for his problem with PVC and it was prescribed to him by his doctor so I think that this is used more often than you said, Health n Joy. 

Good day there.

I am pretty sure that L carnitine is a cure for almost everything, so I believe that it definitely can help you with PVC’s. It is an amino acid and I usually love to say that it is a building block for proteins. It is naturally produced in your body. L carnitine supplements are used to increase L carnitine levels in people who have very low level of l carnitine. Those people usually have some genetic disorders. But it is also used as a replacement supplement in strict vegetarians, dieters, etc. So I believe that it can diagnose PVCs as well.

Hi there.

L carnitine is an amino acid and it is really good for the heart muscle. I really don’t believe that it can be negative for something, it can be just positive. Some people call it natural supplement that is really amazing.

But I still do believe that omega 3 is the better choice since I don’t have any so good experience with L carnitine. Maybe my organism reacted bad on it, but when my doctor gave me omega 3 it was much better for me.

But despite my experience, L carnitine can help you with PVC. Ask your doctor for the proper dosage.

Good day folks.

My mom is using L carnitine and she is taking one pill of 500 mg per day for almost three months. She never had any problems with it so far. A few days ago she stopped to take them without any reason but very soon she started to use them again. She told me that this can help you with PVC’s definitely and that it can help you diagnose PVCs as well. My suggestion for you is to try to use L Carnitine for a couple months, and see is this going to help you. You need to know that most of those supplements don’t work over night.