Hi! I had some traumatic experience. After that I have PVC's every day. PVC's driving me crazy. I went to doctor and he told me that isn’t serious. What should I do to stop PVC’s?

Hi! I had same problem as you. But I decided to change my life style and my habits. I think that I had problem with stress. Stress caused PVC’s. First, I suggested checking your heart. You should have Holter monitor and some other tests. If heart disorder isn’t cause of PVC’s or I suggested asking your doctor what lifestyle change you need, and what medications you can use.

HI I AM 33OLD FEMALE,I START HAVING PVC ABOUT 8 MONTH AGO,THE DOCTOR TOLD ME IS NOT SERIOUS,IT IS CAUSED BY ANXIETY,BUT I DONT KNOW,BECAUSE YES I FEEL ANXIOUS,BECAUSE OF THE PVC SCARED ME,BUT EVEN DAYS I FEEL HAPPY AND OK I SUDENLY START GETTING THEM,DRIVING ME CRAZY.

Stop caffiene and see if that helps. It stoped mine all together. My Dr said that their caused by many things including trama, stress and caffiene.

Have had this nasty "heart syncopation" for over 30 years now. I am a drummer so maybe the syncopated heart rhythm is normal? ;-) When they first started, I thought I had one foot in the hole. Had all the testing done and it was diagnosed as a benign condition as many are. They seem to come and go. I do have anxiety and panic disorder so I fit the mold perfectly. Right now I am going through one of my rough periods. It has been this way for the last 3 weeks or so. The one thing that seems to be the case with me is these episodes seem to involve money a lot of the time so yea, I think they are stress related for sure. Whatever causes them, they suck and they can drive you crazy! I have tried breaking the caffeine habit in the past and it had little to no effect. I love the taste of regular coffee so I choose to continue that habit. You would think that in our time of medical miracles, someone would find a way to eliminate or at least decrease these nasty frog jumping in your chest feelings! Best wishes to all my fellow PVCers!

Just had ablation and now my Pvcs are worse than before. They won't stop. Told the Cardiologists I believe the trigger point is in my stomach, but they discounted this. Told me they are benign and unfortunately, I fall into the minute percentile of people who feel every one. This is not what I want to hear. Been dealing with these off and in for 20 years. They've never been able to figure it out. It's frustrating and depressing. Feels like I have no quality of life at this point. Sorry to all who have to go through this.

My dear, I needed to see some of these. I am a 23 yo female. I am a generally healthy person. I experienced my very first PVC a few months ago and they come and go as they please... Sometimes they are strong and sometimes I don't notice them. It puts a strain on day to day activities. I have had an ekg and an echo. Ekg shows pvcs and echo shows a structurally normal heart. I think I'm gonna ask for a holter. Because it feels like it happens too much... I also suffer from anxiety, so perhaps that could be part of it as well. But it makes me feel way better to see that other people have been going through these awful things and that they live relatively normal lives....

How are you doing? I am in the same boat but did not have ablation. So sorry it made your wit’s. Quality of life is so bad with these things and no one can understand. Did you ever find anything that helped?

I am 43 have had these since I was 17. They come and go with no rhyme or reason. I feel like I’ve tried every supplement on the planet, cut out caffeine, get plenty of rest and light exercise and nothing helps. Beta blockers don’t help. I’ve had countless echos and holters and stress tests. I’m in the middle of a bad run now for the past 3 weeks or so. So uncomfortable, and I feel extra tired and light headed and off at times. It’s so difficult to make people understand who don’t experience it themselves; even my husband who has seen me go through this for 25+ years, I know he will never fully “get it”. I’m sorry for everyone going through this but know you are not alone.