am only 15 and a had sex with my boyfriend roughly about the 31st of december .. i had my period about the 12th of december but it hasn't came yet! i am sometimes irreguler but i have been feelin really tired and sick am really scared becoz a dont know what to do! but we did use protection but then after he came he took if off and then he inserted it again but he wiped the cum off it.is there a chance that i am pregnant? my friends keep jokin i am and am startin to believe it ! help !

I was on the explonon for only four months had a lot of problems with it so I took it out I started my period the day after was on it for a week I'm normally heavy and was normal for the full week my boyfriend and I had sex the day after I got off my period and he didn't pull out the next day I had a little blood for like the first 4hours of my day is there a chance that means I'm pregnant again someone please help me here