I'm 17 years old, and I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time in early March of this year. About 1 day before I had sex with him, I had symptoms of me getting my period, but after I had sex with them, the symptoms just stopped. He didn't cum in me, but there was precum. And I want to know the chances of me being pregnant, cause I still haven't gotten my period yet.

Dear Daphnie, I am currently under the same "am I pregnant?" stress...though my situation is not at all similar to yours. We didn't have sex only some foreplay. Nevertheless...I understand you compleatly. I'm 18. With all the research I've done I find that it IS quite possible that your might be pregnant. if you were going to get your period it probaby meant you were in your fertile days, which increases the chances. If you missed your period I'd recomend to take a home test. Remember there is also a chance you may not be. I know it can be extreamly stressing, but its definetly better than waiting nine months and see if somethiing happens. If that doesn't put you at ease visit your local gynecologist. You can go on your own or with someone. In any case I wish you the best of luck.