Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex. I knew something wasn't right when he pulled it out extra fast. He had a worried look on his face and said he didn't think he cummed in me but he's worried about pre cum and the fact I just got off my period two day before. He's usually really good with pulling out but this time I'm really worried so somebody help me tell me what you think. What are the chances I'm pregnant and would it be easy for me to be pregnant since I just got off my period? how long do I need to wait before I take a pregnancy test? Please respond thanks!

Hi, so you would have to wait at least 20 days before taking a pregnancy test and it would be just as good as waiting for your period.  Your chances of pregnancy are probably pretty low especially being 2 days after your period ended but you never know as people can get knocked up at any time (like I said though your chances are very low).  Just remember that every time you have unprotected sex that the chance of pregnancy exists as well as STD's.  Hope this can help calm your nerves a bit!

hey what ever happened with this? i would love to know, im in the same situation except 15, and it was two days before my period