My fiance and i had sex 8 days ago. (I was ovulating on this day, keep in mind). We used a condom but it slipped off after he ejaculated and when he pulled out, he couldnt find it and it was halfway inside of me. My period is due in 6 days and today i had some cramping for a few hours and i felt like my period was going to start. I had that "about to flow" feeling in my vagina/ I have been fatigued, moody and super hungry. I want to be pregnant. I just dont know the likelihood that i am. Help?

pregnancy symptoms are very simular to your period pain. There could be a chance you might be pregnant I would just wait the 6 days if you dont get your period by the 5 day your probably pregnant then. I had 6 days until my period was suppose to come I felt the cramps, ate more then I normally did even food I wouldnt normally eat, fatigue, lower back pain, moodiness. By the 3rd day you will feel like your period isn't coming. I hope you dont get your period :D I'm only 5 weeks and its amazing feeling.  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***