Yesterday, my girlfriend and i had our first experience in intercourse. The both of us are completely inexperienced due to her wishing to wait until she was eighteen, and im incredibly worried. We didn't use protection, which in hindsight was incredibly stupid, but it was a heat of the moment kind of thing. I didn't actually ejaculate at all, however i am embarrassed to admit that i had masturbated the night before. I had had a shower in between and washed my hands, however due to the lack of contraception i am still quite worried.

I don't know if im being paranoid or not, but what are the chances of her getting pregnant due to the lack of contraception and the fact i had relieved myself the night before?

she's prego

Sorry I am going to correct this:

That is not necessarily true, precum does contain sperm but NOT as much as actual ejaculation. Chances of course with any unprotected sex can result in pregnancy but chances in your case I would think would be quite low.

Also, if you are really concerned it it not too late to go to the pharmacy and get the morning after pill. It is quite accurate and works most of the time. It can help alleviate any of this stress.

Hope this helps