My boyfriend and I got a little carried away one night. It happened to be the day my period ended (and day 5 of my cycle). We did not have sex; however, his penis was near my vagina and he later fingered me. About a week and 2 days later I started to have the feelings that usually accompany my period. Bloating, breast soreness, and cramping. (My discharge is also rather thick) I talked to my mom about these symptoms, and she said that I was probably ovulating, since the pain is localized in one side of my lower stomach. I'm feeling very tired; however, I just had mono and a very stressful week. I'm not due for my period for at least another 2 weeks, since I'm usually very late. I know the chances of pregnancy by pre-ejaculatory fluid are rather small, but I'm just concerned because of the weird aches and pains. I also realize that I may normally have these pains, but just don't notice them, but because I'm scared they are more noticeable. I guess I'm just wondering what the chances of pregnancy are. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I appreciate your quick responses!!!!!!!

i think you might be ok, because my boyfriend dose it too, and sometimes it gives me UTI's or bladder or yeast infections. especially if you don't go to the bathroom after. PLUS, I asked my doctor and she said you cant get pregnant from precum.

i had the same thing happen to me and i still dont know if im ok. because when me and my bf have sex we dont use condoms and we should just be safe

Me and my girlfriend, had sex for the first time. She was a virgin and it was her first time doing anything in a sexual manor. We had intercourse, not even that long of a time, but, the condom had a small hole in it. She took the test, it came out positive, but I know the chances of a test being wrong a large. She has some symtoms, but then again, she had a full period. I need help.

not all pregnant women have symptoms.. sometimes a woman gets pregnant without any symptoms.. and it doesn't mean that when you are pregnant you should not bleed.. some pregnant women bleed and they thought that they are not pregnant.. and using pregnancy test kit often fails when testing too early and too late..