Hi. So about a week back me and my girlfriend were messing around and I fingered her 3 days in a row that week. Im QUITE sure I didnt have cum on my hands as i washed my hands between fingering her, because she also tossed me off, and I took over a few times as her hand started to ache...... Im just wondering, if the worste comes to the worste and I DID have cum on my fingers when i fingered her, what are the chances shes pregnant? and should I be very worried?

thanks guys <3

No you shouldn't be worried. The chances of her getting pregnant are way off. Sometimes sperm dies once its dry. I've also heard that sperm dies once it hits the air but im not so sure about that one. It can also die with water and soap. Sperm is very fragile. If she has had her period then shes okay but if she misses her period that can be one big sign of pregnancy but you can also go to the doc and talk to him about it.

Thankyou, that made me feel alot better!

Your welcome, and next time be more careful