Alright. So a week and a half ago I stayed with my boyfriend for a few days. Each day we had sex, multiple times. We had unprotected sex a few times, and, to be honest, we had been drinking a couple of the times and I know he didn't pull out as per the usual. The night before I left was one of the nights we'd been drinking, and yeah, you get the idea, right? I was absolutely fine for about a week, and recently my breasts are swollen much more than, you know--those days when your breasts are feeling big, generally right before your period--anyways, today I haven't had much energy and slight cramping has occured(nothing super major). Yet my biggest concern through this would be that the night before I left was the night before I start ovulating, and it has me concerned. So my big question: What are the chances that I'm pregnant? Tell me your thoughts.

I'd say that your chances are pretty good since you're having unprotected sex, and multiple times at that. It would definitely increase your chances. I would say that you should wait a couple weeks and then take a pregnancy test. What do you think?