Ok so I had sex yesterday (29/9) with my boyfriend and we didnt use a condom. It was only very short because I was scared, and he wiped away all the pre cum before he went in. But I'm still scared that it could have made an effect He told me he hasn't ejaculated in 2 days and peed like 10 times yesterday. I'm due for my period this week. What are my chances of getting pregnant? I'm only 16, I'm freaking out here

Hi guest,

Wiping away all the precum won't help.  It's still in his urethra and when he inserts it into your vagina it gets squeezed out.

It probably didn't contain sperm this time though.  It can, if he has recently ejaculated and not urinated.

But, if your period is due this week it is VERY unlikely you will get pregnant.  The egg isn't viable from about day 18 of your cycle or about 10 days before you expect your period.

Hope it helps.

I'm not sure if I'm due for my period this week, or next week! It comes quite irregular, is this still unlikely that ill get pregnant?

There's always a chance of pregnancy but if he hasn't recently ejaculated then the odds are low.

Hope it helps.