What are the chances of me being pregnant?! I'm only 15 but me and my boyfriend have intercourse quite a lot! We don't use protection and he has finished around 16 times since my last period! So how likely is it that I'm pregnant and when will symptoms start to occur properly?! And when should I take a pregnancy test?!

Hi Babe,

It really depends upon when you ovulate but the odds are likely pretty good, about 1 in 5.

You may see some light spotting, bleeding, a week or so before your period is due.  After that, a missed period is often the first sign of pregnancy. 

Don't test until your period is late as testing early will give you a negative result.  If your period is late, wait a week to test for a more accurate result.

Hope it helps.

My periods are pretty irregular! Thankyou for your help, I I'm not worried about being pregnant just don't like having to wait to find out things! Me and my boyfriend are quite hoping for a baby but don't want to rush into things! What symptoms will I get first if I am pregnant and when will these start to occur?!

As I said, you may see some light spotting, bleeding, a week or so before your period is due. After that, a missed period is often the first sign of pregnancy.

Thankyou! Would headaches and being lightly sick and urinating more have anything to do with it?

Can't say Babe.

Those are not specific enough symptoms to say one way or the other.

Sorry.