Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on October 10th, and ever since then, I've been worried that I'm pregnant.  He didn't come in me for sure, I'm on Loestrin (birth control pills), and he used the withdrawal method.  That was 2 months ago, and I haven't really experienced any ongoing symptoms.  I've had slight constipation/diarrhea at a few points but nothing ongoing or extremely noticeable.  I've had no cramping at all and no more headaches than usual.  I may have been slightly more fatigued than usual but I've been pretty stressed on and off.  Also, it's hard to use back cramps as a symptom/sign because I have moderate scoliosis and I have neck pain quite often.  I haven't craved any food, nor had any food aversions.  I sorta noticed that I may have a heightened sense of smell, but it could just be me looking for something that isn't there.  My October and November periods were a bit late, but normal as far as I could tell (they were only late by 3 days at the most).  This months period came right on time and was light at first and got normal and then got light again.  I did have light red/brown spotting twice, but each time was after my boyfriend  fingered me sorta roughly.  I feel/look sorta bloated and I think I gained a little weight but that could be because it's becoming winter and I'm not as active.  I also haven't experienced any ongoing nausea at all.  So what do you guys think? Should I be worried?

hey it sounds like u are just worried.. but not eveyone has the same signs that everyone has... your best bet is to get a test or go in to just make sure.