My husband had a vasectomy years ago with his first marriage, but never went back to have his sperm count checked. We planned to have a vasectomy reversal soon, but first went to a fertility Dr to see if I'm still ovulating. I took 10 days worth of clomid prior to ovualtion time, we had sex every night and morning all month, I'm now weeks late on my period, have had a 7 lb weight gain, nipples are so dark and the slightest touch feels like sandpaper hitting them, my vulva has turned dark blueish purple, extreme heartburn, insomnia, hunger like I've never known, vaginal secretions 100 times my normal amount, cervix enlarged and soft, tired and sleepy all day, every sign except nausea...what are the chances I'm pregnant? We do hope it has happened without the trouble, pain, and expense of the reversal. We are in our 40's.

Sounds like you're pregnant to me. I'd take a test to see.

Some of the symptoms that you have describe are related to the usage of the Clomid.
But you should definetly see your doctor at this point.