So me and my boyfriend had sex 3 times unprotected. A couple nights ago I got precrum all around my vagina? Im not on the pill or anything either. What are the chances of me being pregnant?

Look, there is always a chance, BUT it is very unlikely, what people fail to understand is its literally a battlefield for those little guys to get far enough to make you pregnant even if he was to come inside you, they would have to be very strong super sperm to make it through from around the outside, i wouldt stress, also remeber if you are not ovulating ie : 8 days since the start of your period there is nothing to fertilize.

Well I just got my period, I already had my period at the begining of this month but I don't know... I got my period? so am I good?

You are fine, im sure, if you want just go along and get a home prgnancy test to put your mind at ease. Chances are nxt to nothing.