Hi recently my girlfriend gave me a ha****b but at the start when she touched it she said it was wet so i touch it and straight after i started to finger her so i was wondering if this would lead her to be pregnant ?? REALLY WORRIED RIGHT NOW !

Hey there did you ejaculate before you touched your penis? It sounds like there was precum on your penis and that's what you touched. When was the last time you actually ejaculated befor you and your girlfriend were messing around

You can't get her pregnant fingering. Even if you somehow had sperm on your finger, 90% of the time, the sperm dies when comes in contact with oxygen. Don't worry (:

Health Guru
Of course there is a possibility of pregnancy if you have fresh semen on your fingers and you fingered your girlfriend.
I don't see how you think they won't guest!

Nope i did not ejaculate before i touched my penis it was the start of the foreplay and i rmbr that the last time i ejaculate was the day before i mess around w my girl

But is the possibility high as i remember it is just the start of the foreplay and i guess its jus precum

I also feared that we messing around on the 2nd day of fertile period if she is on 28days cycle. Really need a serious reply thanks alot !! Really worried right now !!

So by the time reached her genitals the sperm already dead and i think its precum only and it happen after 4days when she stopped her menses so will she get pregnant still ?? Im really worried right we both are still studying i really hope u give me a serious answer thanks !

Health Guru
Precum can contain sperm even without previous ejaculation but the chances would be lower, any sperm will not die when it's exposed to oxygen they will only die once the seminal fluid there in drier out.
I would also depend on her monthly cycle too and considering you say it happened 4 days after her period stopped and sperm can live for up to 5 days in the vagina just waiting for the egg to be released.
If the last time you ejaculated was the day before then any sperm that would of been left in the urethra your of been washed out when you had peed so I would say the chances would be very small.
Always be safe and wash your hands if your not sure and always be sure to use a condom for intercourse.

Sooo the chances to get pregnant is very slim ? And what i meant is we mess around on 19nov and her ovulation happen on 21nov (if she has 28days cycle) but she said her period is not consistant . But just now she said i finger her (i rmbr its wet) then i touches my penis and finger her again . So now im jus wondering if i finger her that time would there be any chance that there will be precum on my fingers ? And plus i think my finger have contacted on her pubic hair and panties so would it slimmer the chances of getting pregnant more ?? Sorry for the long question im just being paranoid

Health Guru
As I said the chances would be very small.
Just remember next time to be more careful and always wash your hands first if she isn'isn't using any form of contraception.

Okok thanks alot hopefully nothing happened really appreciate it alot