Hello my girlfriend and I recently participated in 2 way masturbation. Once i was done i preceded onto her. But before i began i ejaculated on the INSIDE of my boxers and i touched the OUTSIDE to see if i released alot. My hands were not wet. Then i rubbed her underwear for a while and then preceded onto fingering her. What are the possibilities that she could be pregnant? What do you advise me to do?I woulld reall appreciate if i got an answer soon. Thank you

Wow. Same thing happened to me to. Weird.

Well i highly doubt she is pregnant. Cuz there is is:

Once sperm hits air it is killed right away.

If you waited just about 1 minute before fingering her again, Then thats even better! The longer u wait u better. and if there was nothing wet then it shouldnt be a problem

no you can't get pregnant because your chromosomes and the othe person are the same.

same sex cannot, and will never be able to have same sex pregnancies.

that's honest truth and holla back at _[removed]_

my name is twin

youre wrong, sprem takes about 1 week to die. ejaculating inside the vagina can get the girl pregnant.

haveing frozen sperm injected into the uterus can get her pregnant. not that bull you talking you virgin.

get at me _[removed]_

well its not true that once sperm hits the air it dies but it does slow down the fluids it swims through. i highly doubt that you get her pregnant bbecause you probably waited a while before you fingered her and the sperm was probably exposed to air so it may have dried it up and once sperm is dry it dies and sperm could only live for 5 days if kept in the right environment (a moist area) , and you said you ejaculated in your boxers and your hand wasen't wet so .... but saying by some weird reason the sperm did get into her vagina it had to travel by itself with dried up liquid(if there was some time before you fingered her) and find the tubes to go in and think about it the penis is supose to go in her so it could make it to the tubes and a whole lot of sperm still die and dont make it anyways. so w/e more then likely she may not be pregnant but you know theres always a chance since it was sperm. just tell her to calm down if shes worried about it because her stress could cause her period to come late or not come at all and when that happens you would probably be freaking out so tell her to stay calm (you too) and next time you do this wash your hands before you finger her. best of luck

look dude here is the right answer. no she is not pregnant. there are way to many things that play in to getting pregnant. fingering is not one of them!! maybe next time u should wash ur hands before playing with her.. that might make u feel a lil more comfortable, and less scared.. and if u dont mind me asking, y is she not getting u off, but u are getting her off? that doesnt seem fair...