Me and my boyfriend were messing around... Things got a little out of hand... He started out rubbing my clit while i tossed him off... If he is like... Wet? But hasnt cummed is that cum? Anyways... He didnt really touch himself but he may have while pulling his boxers down more... If he had a little bit of this wet on his finger/hand while he fingered me could i get pregenant?:( im 15 and im totally freaking out... Please dont give me a lecture about how im young and need to be more careful because i know that now... PLEASE ANSWER!!

My advice/opinion is no u cant be. You can only get pregnant through sexual intercourse! Im not sure if this is correct but i was once told Sperm dies when in contact with air? I no can live inside a womans body but sperm can only get inside u through sexual intercourse

Ok first of all this wet is called pre-cum use the right words and correct grammar so ppl can better understand and help you. second there is sperm inside of his pre-cum and you can get pregnant if he had some on his fingers when he fingered you the same thing happened to my cousin, there was penis to vagina contact however he had pre-cum on his fingers while he fingered her and now i have a 12 yr old cousin. on the bright side the odds of this happening are slim though i would suggest you take a morning after pill just in case you can get them from your local drug store so mom doesn't have to know. good luck!

My opinion from someone who is a young mom, precum is actually stronger then notmal, but u cant be because the chances of him getting any on his fingure is slim let alone that its highly unlikly possible but very unlikly like 1 in a million that his finger can reach high enough in your vaginal passage to get close enought to your uterus to actually get you pregnant. i think your fine, i am going to say try and be a little more carful, but not in a your to young sorta way, in a helpful way.
GOOD LUCH