Hello everyone,

I did my tubal ligation a couple of years ago because my husband, well, ex husband asked me to do it. Now we are separated, I am officially single again and I have decided to do tubal ligation reversal, I actually wanted to do it ever since the first time I heard that it is possible. Well, I am a free woman now and I can finally do it. I don't really know much about it so that is why I am here actually, I wanted to ask you if anyone knows about the cost of tubal ligation reversal?

Hi Guest,

I actually never thought about tubal ligation reversal, I mean, I know a few ladies who did their tubal ligation and tied their tubes but I have never talked to anyone about tubal ligation reversal, I don't know, maybe it is because all of them really wanted to do this and they don't want to undo it.

I did a little research for you on the internet and I found out that tubal ligation reversal costs about several thousand dollars and that is just for the surgery, you will still have to pay for anesthesia and hospital fees and the cost of fertility tests that you need to get before the procedure.

My best friend had her tubes tied about 4 years ago and less than a year ago she met this man, everything happened so quickly, they got married and she did tubal ligation reversal because they decided together that they want to have babies. Even though everything happened so fast between them, they have to be the happiest couple I have ever seen. Anyway, if I remember well, she told me that she paid for her tubal ligation reversal about 6400 dollars. She told me that it wasn't really as much as she expected it to be, she thought it would be more than 10k.

Hey guys,

Wow, that's a lot. I guess I will have to gather some more money in order to do this, I was actually hoping that it won't be over 3000 dollars but I guess that I was very wrong. I have about 3500 dollars saved but I will just take some more time then in order to save more and do it. I wonder how much time is it going to take me? Anyway, is that the price for like every clinic or are there maybe some cheaper ones? That amount of money is still too much for me, you know.

Well, it is a lot but we are talking about a serious surgery here and there must not be room for any errors, you shouldn't have had tubal ligation in the first place if you didn't really want to do it, you shouldn't have done it because of your husband, I mean, I know that this talk of mine is useless now and I know that you are aware of everything that I've said but still, I just had to say it. So yeah, just take some more time, gather some more money and then go ahead and do it, I hope that everything will turn out to be good for you.

Hey.

That is your personal choice and no one should tell you what to do. Of course, you need to consult with a doctor about this, to see all possible options and all possible side - effects that can occur.

It is easy surgery indeed and you don't need to spend time in the hospital, you will recover at your home just fine and successfully. 

There are some prices, but I don't think that tubal ligation reversal can cost less than 6.000 dollars. It costs even more.

I believe that this surgery is all - inclusive, but you still should ask your doctor more about this procedure. 

Hello there. First, you need to know that this is your own choice and it is personal. If you want to do it, do it. Nobody can tell you what you should do with your own body. Anyway, my good friend also had this surgery and I remember that she paid a lot of money. With recovery process, of course, because she wanted to have good personal care after the surgery. Anyway, she told me that this whole procedure costs around 7.000 dollars. Which is too much, if you ask me, but it is your health and nothing can be too much when you want to be healthy and do something right. Good luck!

I agree that, once you pay this operation, you need to be sure to have a good recovery process. I know that a lot of people are saying that this is not necessary because you can go home immediately after the surgery, but that is not quite right. You should pay for a good recovery process, because sometimes surgery can become a problem if you don't recover totally. I have paid for my surgery around 5000 dollars, without paying doctor for recovery process and I should because after a couple of days I felt really bad so I needed to go to the hospital again. That is just my experience...

My good friend comes from Mexico. She is 45 years old and last year she did tubal ligation reversal. I don't know anyone else who did it, so I can tell her experience. She let me to share it with you. 

In Mexico, you will need to pay about 4.800 dollars. In this price is all included, pre-operative, post - operative procedure, etc. 

There is no need to stay in the hospital more than 24 hours, because the operation is done very quickly and it is all safe. They will do everything in those 24 hours - blood tests, all analysis, etc. I think it is pretty much the same in whole world.   

This surgery is very successful. It is a good thing because tubal ligation reversal is a surgery where your surgeon will reopen, untie, or reconnect your fallopian tubes so you can have a baby again. Before the procedure you need to do some tests and blood test is necessary. Anyway, I think that in price that is about 5000 dollars it is not included post operative procedure, hospital care after 24 hours, etc. When you want to get pregnant again, you should know more about pregnancy success rates after reversal - it is between 45 and 70 percent so you don't need to worry. Good luck!