I had tubal reversal surgery six months ago. I fell in love and changed my mind about babies. I’ve been in hospital for couple of days after surgery because of heavy bleeding, but I am ok now. They told me that there is a great chance to get pregnant very soon .I have been trying since then but there is no success. I am loosing hope about it. Please tell me what is the percentage of getting pregnant after a tubal ligation reversal? I am 36 years old.

Using traditional method of surgery the pregnancy success rate is about 70% for women under 40 years of age. Most women are able to successfully conceive naturally within a year of their surgery, the highest pregnancy rates were among women whose sterilization operations had been performed by clip, ring, ligation, or bipolar coagulation and the lowest pregnancy rate was found among patients with multiple site monopolar tubal coagulation. So you see, percentage of getting pregnant after tubal ligation reversal is high, don’t give up.

Hi. Don't give up, it is normal for it to take 6 months to a year to concieve naturally :-)

Please don't give up hope.......I am 28 and plan on getting a tubal reversal as well.......I found this when I was researching my dr...

hope this helps:

A twenty-something woman will find her chances of conceiving after tubal reversal is about 77%. As you get older the probability drops as we stated before. A female that is between thirty-five and thirty-nine finds the probability falls to 62%. For a woman over forty, the conception rate falls even further to 34%.

Hey how much did it cost 2 get ur tubes untied cuz I want 2 do dat also but dont have very much info 2 go on plz get back 2 me...