Hello! I am Jenny and I am 0 years old. From some time ago, I have very strange problems. When cat is near to me I am sneezing, my eyes are tearing, etc. I have never been allergic on cats. So, I want to know is it possible that someone can develop cat allergy at the age of 50? Thank you in advance!

Hello! Unfortunately, it is possible that someone can develop cat allergy at the age of 50. Allergy can affect you in any time in life; and allergy never goes away. I suggest you to visit your doctor and to take some allergy medical examinations because you need to find out if you are really allergic on cats.

Hallo,
I don’t think that there is any age limit when it comes to allergies. The fact is that you can develop some kind of allergy at any point in your life. This is the problem with allergies. You can’t really know when will they appear and how will you behave at that moment. In my opinion the best thing to do is to have a allergy test at the hospital in order to see if there are any allergies present. The symptoms that you have really indicate the allergic reaction to the cats. I hope that you will find the right cause of your problem and that this helped in any way.
All the best to you,
Karen