i gave him a hand job & he cummed a little bit so i'm guessing that's pre cum well i don't know then i wiped my hand on my leggings & continued giving him the hand job. when i was completely done i wiped it on the blanket & on my leggings again. i started texting i opened the door of the car, & opened the door of my house & opened & closed the door of my room at then like 20 minutes later without noticing what i was doing fingered myself lightly not enough to make it hurt or to go inside. i just touched my vagina. & then when i noticed what i had done the first thing i did was put germ x on my hands lots of germ x. & then i went and peed to like clean everything out i'm realy stressed this happened about 5 days ago. everyone is telling me that i can't be pregnant. sould i believe them? i'm really stressed & can't sleep. can stress delay your period i have lots of questions please answer them please. your pretty much my only hope. oh i forgot to say i fingered myself like 20-30 minutes later.

You have nothing to worry about. You're not pregnant. Stress can definitely play a huge factor in a missed or late period. By the time you masturbated, the sperm were already dead. They do not stay alive for long after the man has ejaculated, unless he ejaculates inside of you.

I hope this helps, feel free to ask me anything. :)

oh my lord i've been stressing so much. everyone tells me that i have nothing to worry about, but i just can't seem to get that out of my head. are you 100% sure that i'm not? sorry for asking.. i'm just very very worried.

thank you! are you 100% though?

are you 100%?

can you please reply?

I am 100% sure. You don't have anything to worry about.

thank you so much! i know this is kinda personal, but have you missed your period because of stress & how long can your period be delayed by stress?

has your period ever gotten delayed becaus of stress? i know kinda personal. & how long can your period be delayed because of stress?

I have missed periods because of stress several times. The longest I have ever gone without one was three months. With regular exercise and eating healthy, it is more likely that you'll be regular. If you don't get your period in the next thirty days, I would go to a doctor just to make sure that it is nothing serious.