so me and my fiance have been ttc for a couple of months now...my periods used to be irregular but about 3 or 4 months ago became regular...my period is like clockwork now, i get signs its coming, such as tender breast and cramps the day before...this time i got those and at first i felt like i had to run to make it to the bathroom but have been backed up(if you know what i mean). now i dont feel like i have to run but am still having trouble...i still have tender breast off and on, so far am a day late, have mild on and off cramps, and have clear/ white is discharge...i took a test but it came back negative..is it possible its just too early?

If you are a day late it may be too early. Did you use your first morning urine? It is more concentrated and likely to give you the positive earlier.

If you still haven't had your period in 7-10 days repeat the test. By then you should be far enough along for it to be positive.

False negatives are common testing early. It is VERY rare to have a false positive.

Good luck!

Good luck!

Good luck!

yeah i figured it was too early and thats why it was a negative. i was gonna do it this morning instead of yesterday but people were rushing me to know lol. but thank you thats helpful.

well my cramps stopped and i was wondering if thats a good or bad sign..?