HI, my husband and I have a hard time trying to conceive because I have PCOS. With our daughter we tried for over a year and when we had given up found out I was pregnant. We decided we wanted to start trying again this is the second month we've been trying so we don't expect anything. But this month when i was ovulating I was going thru a lot of pain which was new but we continued to try. Well about 5 days after I was ovulating I was woken up with the strong erge for a spanish seafood salad that i haven't had in yrs.and it hasn't been the only sudden cravings that I've been having. I'm been very gassy lately, I been having normal BM and haven't changed anything in my diet. I have been having sleepless night with dreams that I'm pregnant & I've been cramping too. When I was pregnant with my daughter I was 6/7 weeks before I had anything like this. My period is due in 7 days so I can't take a test until then that is if I'm late. So last night out of no where I became super tired and had this pounding headache. Laid down and within 10 min was out cold. After sleeping 14 hrs finally woke up super sore. I put on my jeans and there are loose. But i put on my belt and it seems like the slightest pressure on my tummy make me feel uncomfy. And starting today my breast have been super sore which isnt the norm before my cycle. My question is I know every pregnancy is different but could I be truly having symptoms this early or could I just be stressing? any ideas/comments?

So decided to take a test this morning and this afternoon. I took a clear blue easy digital test both time. It said to use the first pee of the day to get the most concentration. I took the second test just to double with "less concentrated urine". Both time it said pregnant. Heres the time i know i took it early what the likely hood to having false positives?

so I've been trying to find answer left & right and so far i've found many people that has had problems with false results so needles to say i'm freaking out. Anyone any input comment or advice?

so i took a new choice test and it said negative..... dont know what to believe guess i just need to wait

I'm know exactly what you are going thru I'm going thru it too plz let me know what happens if any one ha been thru this and can shed some info PLZ comment

So took another new choice test faint positive within 2 minutes so i guess we'll see

Jut figured I'd give a update because most people don't I'm officially late and have had a total of 4 positive pregnancy. I wish every one trying to conceive the best of luck