AM I PREGNATE ? 

Hi Toni,

Normally I would say yes as false positives are very rare, but since the test at the doctor's office came out negative - maybe.

When you say you had "positive" tests, did you follow the directions EXACTLY.  Including when to read the test?  Where the results clear, not "faint?"

I'm assuming this was a urine test at your doctors.

The other possibilities are that the test at the doctors wasn't sensitive enough to detect your pregnancy - yet.  Not all tests can detect the small amount of hormones early in pregnancy.  It might also be as a result of when the urine sample was taken.  The tests recommend using your "first" morning urine since it is more concentrated and more likely to produce an earlier result.

So, maybe.  Have you other symptoms?

i did exactly what they said also used two diffrent brands 2 were very strong line but 1 was faint.  also i drank hole bottle of water befor i did the test at the doctors also if i was pregnate i would only be about 2 weeks so yeh could be the doctors 1 was to early to detect im getting my blood test this arvo.  but have had no other symtoms :/

Odds are pretty good that you are pregnant.

You had two positives. disregard the one with the faint line.

Drinking the bottle of water before testing at the doctors probably is why it tested negative. It's not quantity of urine but the concentration you want. That's why you are supposed to test with your first morning urine.

Just got blood result was positive :)

That's good news.

Congratulations Toni!