ok so i went to the pregnancy test clinic to have a pee pregnancy test done and within in minutes i was told the test was positive i was so happy well the next day i bought a home pregnancy pee test that cam with 2 and they were both negatives... do i go by the clinic or the home pregnancy test hmmm! and ii pregnant or not %-) could the clinic miss read the test?? help me

Go with the clinic.

When did you test? How did you test?

It is unlikely the clinic misread the test. It is more likely to get a "false negative" than a "false positive."

Congratulations!

i tested wwith the "answers" and i peed in a cup then held the strip part in the cup for 5 sec. i have a doctors opp but not until march 1st seems so far away.. what are the possabilities of getting the 2 negg home tests after the poss clinic test!!! 8-|

i tested the next day after the clinic visit so that i could have a pregnancy test for the baby book and ended up getting a negg and got really nervous thai i couldn be pregnant! :?

It could be that the test you took is not as sensitive as the one the clinic uses. The tests both look for a hormone, hCG, that the developing fetus makes. If it's there you're pregnant, if not, well you're not.

Did you use your first morning urine? You need to get it concentrated, not diluted. Drinking lots of water to urinate will not give you an accurate result especially early in your pregnancy.

How far along do you think you are? When was your last period due?

no i didnt use my first morning and when i went to the clinic the we indicated that i could be about 5 weeks pregnant

So you last had your period when? 5 weeks ago? Your period is now 1 week late?
I'm saying that as most doctors calculate pregnancy from your last period.

If I'm off then please correct me.

It is still early. For best results you'd test 7-10 days after you were due.

Give it a couple of days OR use the first morning urine. Follow the directions to the letter.

thank you very much i just figured since the clinic was poss so would the home test ;-)