I'm cramping the past two days 10 days prior to my period, and i'm very regular... Pregnant? I'm going crazy? would a test even show that? I mean i've been very sleepy the past week, slightly nauseous but idk if thats due to poor dietary habits lately? and now this weird cramping so soon that feels just like a period! my back hurts too.. im dying to find out for sure! how can i? what does anyone else think? similar experiences?

It's a couple of days late but it could be ovulation cramps. It could also be implantation cramps.

It's early to test. Wait until your period is due then use your first morning urine. It's more concentrated so more likely to show positive earlier. False negatives are common testing early, false positives are not.

Good luck.

My period is due on 19th n I'm cramping bad. Its only the 9th. I never get them this early.im now in that boat