I've heard that drinking too much water can affect a urine pregnancy test? Is this true, because I took a test and it was negative, but I had drunk a bottle and a half of water. I think I'm having pregnancy symptoms: Fatigue, tender boobs/nipples, discharge, nauseous..

Yes, it's true.  Use your first morning urine.  You want it concentrated.  It's not the amount that matters.

Is your period late?  Your symptoms aren't specific to pregnancy.

It isn't late, but I messed up my birth control pretty badly (12 days w/o pills and with unprotected sex), so there is a decent chance I'm pregnant. Here is the rub, since I'm taking them still, I'm not sure if I am even going to miss a period. I figure that I should wait until this weekend (aprox. 3 weeks) and take it again.

OK,

The tests aren't accurate before you are late. It takes time for the hormone, hCG, to build up to a level that can be detected. Usually, when you are due, or just after, the tests will read this.

If you are late, test again. If it still comes up negative test 7-10 days later. By then it should be able to read.

Again, follow all directions carefully.

Testing early false negatives are common. False positives are rare.

Good luck!

Thank you!

Also, with my "off week" of birth control pills, will I still bleed, or not, if I am pregnant?

If you are pregnant then you may notice some very light, not even needing a pad, bleeding. It'd be implantation bleeding.

Thank you very much for all your help!