Hello! I have some questions I don't know answers to!! The thing is that my cholesterol level is much higher than it is supposed to be-it is 160 and I was warned to start controlling my cholesterol for it is the main cause of coronary artery disease and I know it is heart related and I always thought this is something that affects only fat people and I am not fat! Anyway I was advised not to eat bad fats, to eat healthy fish and food rich in fibers and this is all nice but I have stayed out of some answers on what is the food I should be eating –so what is healthy fat, what is healthy fish and so on –those are some questions I don't know answers to and would appreciate if someone enlighten me with those answers for I am planning on starting with healthy lifestyle but I don’t seem to know how. Thanks!

Hi! First of all not being fat is not a guarantee of not getting coronary artery disease- it is not actually only about how much you eat for in fact it is more about what you eat. So healthy fats there you have it in olive, peanut and canola oils –I know they are much more expensive but it is not like you are going to drink it, no? Also healthy fats are in almond and walnuts I eat them each day after my lunch -2 or 3 of them would be enough. And when it comes to cholesterol in taking –it is enough to intake no more than 300mg of cholesterol intake so avoid eating too much egg yolks, organ meats as well as whole milk products. The good thing is eating fish and the healthiest one is tuna, sardines, herring, salmon and mackerel for those last three sorts are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and are perfect for improving heart health. And as for the fibers you have got them in fresh fruits and vegetables especially in seasons ones.