Hello, folks. I have been suffering from arthritis for many years. I must admit that official medications don't help with my pain. I am seriously thinking of turning to alternative pain treatment. It would be great if someone could recommend me the best method. Thanks in advance for all your help.

Hi, there. There are many ways that can treat arthritis pain alternatively. It all depends what will suit you most. Some people go on special diets. Acupressure and acupuncture are also popular. Very often, people with osteoarthritis of the knee use glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate. Those substances are normally present in the connection tissue. Massage is also an option. You can try with some herbs that relieve pain such as primrose, avocado, soya, devil's claw, etc. I hope my suggestions will help you. Bye!