My sister has a big problem with excessive sweating. She is desperate because of that. She went do doctor and he told to her that she have to be patient. Now she is taking some medications. I heard that there are some herbs that can help. Can some herbs cure excessive sweating?

Many people with hyperhidrosis try topical medications or herbal remedies to ease their condition, but these efforts have only temporary or no benefit. But the only known permanent solution is surgical interruption of the sympathetic chain. If you want to try with herbs, you can use Cypress oil. That’s only I know.

We have to take into account that not every bodily problem is one that is caused by the physical body itself. Mental, emotional, and spiritual distress can manifest itself through a bodily problem. The point is that if you beat your body into submission by destroying sweat glands, surgically interrupting the sypathetic chain, clogging glands with antiperspirant, injecting chemicals, etc - yes, you will stop the sweating, but will that really fix the problem? Or will it simply cause other problems? Our bodies are beautiful creations that are meant to be healed by natural means- and they can be. You can heal your body without the help of harmful chemicals and surgeries. At least consider this option before you go and mutilate something beautiful.