Hello, my friends. I have been suffering from arthritis for a long period of time. I have tried all the medications, but my pain is getting worse. I also have some gastric problems and I don’t know what more to do. I would like to know whether there is an alternative medicine that can help ease this pain. Thanks for all the information.

Hi, there. I am sorry to hear that. I did some reading about arthritis pain and alternative medicines since my mother suffers from the same disease. Some people recommend Boswellin. It is an Indian herb that is being sold like capsules in health food stores. Vitamin C is also good for joints and bones. Some people say that vegetarian diet can help you with reducing the inflammation. Red grape leaves and cherry juice are also recommended. If I find out something else, I will let you know. I hope some of my suggestions will help.