Hello! My father has been having problems with his arthritis for years. At first his doctor prescribed non-steroid anti-inflammatory medicines but then he started to have problems with his stomach. I heard that there are some homeopathic remedies for treatment of arthritis that are very useful and with no side effects. What homeopathic remedies would you recommend for arthritis?

Hello! There are many people who suffer from arthritis and claim that homeopathic remedies help them a lot in relieving the symptoms of pain and inflammation. They say that most of the major homeopathic remedies are useful to treat arthritis. It depends on the symptoms which remedy is selected for the treatment. Homeopathic remedies to relieve immediate pain and joint stiffness may include Rhus toxicodendron, Bryonia or Chamomilla.