One of my friends recommended to try with homeopathy remedies for cold. I have cold every two months…sometimes severe…and I usually fix it meds, antibiotics, but I am tired of being sick all the time. What are homeopathic remedies for cold? Will this be cure of just preventions step?

I do suffer from cold every winter… for years. Cough, fever, nasal discharge, weakness….is now gone now, I switched on homeopathy. I changed my eating habits. You don't have to do all that. I ant tell you what to use like this because homeopathic cold remedies must be chosen especially carefully, according to your individual signs and symptoms, to find the correct remedy for you.

Home Remedies for Common Cold with Lemon:
Lemon is an example of a fruit that is rich in Vitamin C.
It increases body resistance and reduces the duration of almost all illnesses.

* To use lemon in treating common cold, dilute one lemon in a warm glass of water and add one teaspoon of honey. Drink the mixture once or twice daily.

Treat Common Cold with Garlic:
Garlic contains antiseptic and antispasmodic properties that help reduce the severity of cold.

* Boil three to four cloves of chopped garlic in a cup of water. Garlic in soup form can help flush out toxins and could also keep fever down. The oil in garlic can also aid in opening up blocked respiratory passages.
* Dilute five drops of garlic oil and one teaspoon of onion juice in a cup of water. Drink it two to three times a day for best results.