All these years since I had some disease of urinary tract, infections keep occurring. It seems like any remedy my doctor prescribe to me is not good enough. Lately my friend asked me why I never tried any homeopathic remedy for urinary tract infections. I would like to know if that might work for real, and what remedy is that, actually?

There are over two thousand homeopathic medicines, which we could use for any problem. Those homeopathic remedies are made from substances in the plant, animal, and mineral kingdoms. Homeopathy provides a safe, effective, natural, nontoxic treatment for many illnesses. Allopathic medicine is to be considered always suppressive, but in time of true emergency, you should consult with your physician. The best would be to learn homeopathic philosophy and practice. Then, when an emergency occurs, you will be in the best position to deal with it. About homeopathic remedy for urinary track infections, I could recommend you to try Lycopodium, which is taken from the spores of club moss. This remedy is helpful for male issues such as impotence, and premature ejaculation. Then, it is very helpful for digestive disorders, urinary disease, kidney stones, urinary tract infections, cystitis, headache and migraine, etc.