Hello. I have more than one question and I was hopping that I will get answer on any of it.
First I started to feel tired for no reason what so ever.
I got up in the morning and I feel fatigue as if I were at least running for a couple of miles.
Also, when I get up I can't literally open my eyes, before I drink a cup of strong coffee or something similar with a lot of caffeine in it.
I admit that I'm lived though severe emotional and physical stress because I broke up with my boyfriend recently but I can't believe that that could be the reason.
If anybody had similar problems- please tell me what the hell is going on with me! Thanks!

Everything you said sounded familiar to me and there is a reason why is that. A couple of years ago I felt almost the same like you are feeling now.
I was feeling run down and stressed and everything was a problem for me.
This lasted about two months and than I got worried. So, my mother made me to visit a general practitioner and after few testing he determined that I'm suffering from some disease called adrenal fatigue.
Adrenal Fatigue is a collection of signs and symptoms that results when the adrenal glands function is below the necessary level.
The adrenal glands becomes very active as a result to every kind of stress through hormones, called “stress hormones” that regulate heart rate, muscle tone, and other processes that enable you to cope with the stress.
Almost always, like in “ours” case, it is associated with intense or prolonged stress and it can also arise during acute or chronic body infections.
But, you shouldn’t worry because there are several medications that can support your adrenal glands and relieve your symptoms for good.

Hi, I had something similar. I had been diagnosed with PTSD from suppressed memories from a violent and abusive father. When I remembered the events, I began to be very depressed. What helped me most was EFT. Emotional Freedom Technique is like accupunture, but tapping on meridian points in your body where these emotions are stored. They even did research for PTSD Vets and their bloodwork after a 15 minute session (you can do yourself) began to heal!!! It was a magic bullet for me.