How common is Adrenal Fatigue? An estimated 80% of people suffer from Adrenal Fatigue at some point in their lives and they are not aware of it. Sometimes this is temporary and only lasts a few days, but at other times it can be debilitating and last for years or a lifetime if nothing is done about it. Am I right?

I guess that we are stressed society, financial pressures, infections, emotional stress, smoking, drugs, poor eating habits, sugar and white flour products, unemployment and several other stressors. After all these events over a long period of time, the adrenal glands tend to produce less cortisol, the body’s master stress hormone. Cortisol’s main role in the body is to enable us to handle stress and maintain our immune systems. Adrenal fatigue is a condition in which the adrenal glands function at a sub-optimal level. Patients with adrenal fatigue have a distinct energy pattern, usually very fatigued in the morning, not really waking up until 10 AM, and will not usually feel fully awake until after a noon meal.

I take something for fatigue that might help you out. It's called Body Balance. Hopefully it will help with you too. It is really a pick me up for those days you don't want to get out of bed. It is also very healthy for you and will help support your immune system. Heres a link to more information in case you were wanting to look.

***SPAM*** - Edited by administrator - Forum Rules violation!

I hope this helps someone else as much as it has helped me! Thanks!

try ribes nigrum, this has helped me after three long years of feeling very tired and dizzy...I highly recommend it!