I need to know all the signs and symptoms of adrenal fatigue. Are the weight gain and acne also symptoms of adrenal fatigue?

Yes, they are some of nay symptoms and signs, but it doesn’t mean that you are suffering from adrenal fatigue. This can be due to some other related condition. Signs and symptoms beside the weight gain and acne are: fatigue, feeling tired despite sufficient hours of sleep, insomnia, depression, hair loss, and reliance on stimulants like caffeine, cravings for carbohydrates or sugars, poor immune function, intolerance to cold, but the effects of adrenal dysfunction can be profound: fatigue and weakness, suppression of the immune system, muscle and bone loss, moodiness or depression, hormonal imbalance, skin problems, autoimmune disorders, and dozens of other symptoms.

There is this product I order that seems to help a lot with fatigue and I'll leave the link for you. I works great for those days you don't want to get out of bed. Give it a shot and I hope it helps you as much as it helps me! Thanks!

**this post is edited by moderator ** web addresses not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

I have adrenal fatigue according to my blood tests but am forced to figure out how to treat myself since i am constantly traveling around the world and have no medical help a the moment.
thanks.
:christine

Google Dr. Carlotta Watson she has helped me allot with adrenal fatigue. :-)