I'm wondering if you can help me. Last week, my period was late by 3 days. I took a HPT and got a very faint (almost invisible) positive. The days leading up to my period due date, and right up until it showed, my breasts were extremely sore. I couldn't cross my arms. This has now gone though. My periods are always regular, last 5 days, and are medium/heavy. This time however it was rather light, and only 2 days long. The third day it tapered off in the morning. I also noticed it was rather clotty, not huge, but i never get clots. I only had to use light protection.
Now this week, since monday, I have been extremely tired, going to bed at 9.30, and struggling to wake up, nauseous ( i work in a chocolate factory and the smell of the chocolate was making me ill), ive had an upset stomach, a headache and today i have been very dizzy. I am drinking plenty of fluids, so i dont think I am dehydrated. What could this be?

Hi honey! You could be pregnant, but it was too late for your brain to get them memo! OR you were and had a miscarriage!!! Either way you need to find out what is going on! So when you can take another HPT in the morning - 1st urine and follow it exactly OK? As sometimes if you leave it too long you can get Evaporation Lines! Which show wrong signs! Please let me know how you make out OK?