OK THE FIRST DAY OF MY LAST PERIOD WAS MARCH 25TH 2008, MY CYCLE LENGTH IS 25 DAYS, ITS BEENS 35 DAYS SINCE THE 1ST DAY OF MY LAST PERIOD AND I AM 9 DAYS LATE...I'VE FEEL A LITTLE NAUSEA OCCASIONALY, MY BREAST WAS SORE FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS RIGHT NOW THE ARE A LITTLE SWOLLEN, I'VE BEEN FEELING A LITTLE TIRED...I TOOK A PREGNANCY TEST 2 WEEKS AGO IT CAME OUT NEGATIVE AND I'VE HAD UNPROTECTED SEX WITH MY BF FOR OVER A YEAR AND I DONT NO WHATS GOING ON...MY PERIOD IS REGULAR AND IT ALWAYS COMES ON TIME, I HAVEN'T BEEN STRESSING BUT I TEND TO CRY OVER LITTLE THINGS NOW

you can get a blood test from your doctor. they are a little more accurate. it will detect a pregnancy hormone call hCG if you are pregnant. and you only get this hormone when you are pregnant. so, i recomend seeing your doctor. for some women it can take a little longer to get a positive pregnancy test.

you could even take another home test now...you took your last 2 weeks ago you were barely late at that time if at all according to the dates you said so a HPT would be much more accurate if not 100% by this time. If you have been having unprotected sex for that long its suprising that your just now ending up pregnant (if you are) but it happens - Good luck :-)