how i can know the diffrence bet. a normal period and implementation bleeding ? , as i have doupt that i am pregnant and today should be the first day for me period , but it was spotty, light and brown

I'd like to know the same! Thanks for posting this question.
My period is not supposed to start for another 2 or 3 days but I'm having severe (much worse than normal) cramps right now. These cramps are so bad I had to stay home from work on Friday. Today is Sunday. I had some very light pink colored discharge Saturday morning but the discharge has since stopped...even though I'm still cramping. I'm concerned because this is not normal for me at all. I'm on the pill and I never get cramps until the day flow starts and they are usually quite mild.
To make a long story short, I'm worried that the spotting I had was implantation bleeding and these cramps are a sign of pregnancy. I took a hpt this morning and it was negative but it's still early.

Implantation bleeding is normally much lighter than a period and not usually the same color. I was having the same problem last month. I had light, brown spotting and didn't get my period. The issue with the cramping is what I'd be most concerned about. Four days after my missed period and spotting stopped, I had severe pain and really heavy, clotty "period". I talked to a doctor and found out that I was going through a miscarriage. You should see your doc. right away.