My period was supposed to come yesterday, but I thought it was going to be late because I wasn't experiencing any PMS(I get very sore boobs, discharge, and bad cramps a week before my period). Well my fiance and I had sex around 12AM and there my period came right after. It was a little bit of red blood. Then this morning I was expecting it but I wiped and it was all brown blood and a really dark brown clot. I normally have very, very heavy periods and by this time I should have a heavy flow. But now I don't have any blood at all! Why is this happening? Thanks

hi this sounds like an ectropion.. its quiet normal, its just an increased vascularity of the neck of the cervix/womb. This is quite a common cause of bleeding after sex. it is common in those who have ever been on the pill. it is quite harmless, but get in checked by your doctor.