So I finished my period a week ago... 5 days after my period I got a very small amount of pink/brown discharge. I have never had this before then again tonight when wiping I had more but this time it was more a bright pink colour any ideas what could be causing this??

This may have been ovulation bleeding, some women bleed a little mid cycle, it usually happens when the egg is released, the surge of hormones can make a little bleeding happen. Keep an eye on it and see if it happens next month. I have ovulation bleeding, I've had it since I was a teenager, doesn't happen every month but most months. If you are very worried you can always ring your doctor for a bit of professional advice. 

Thanks for your reply. I thought this although would it not be very early for to be ovulating if its only a week since my last period finished? Its just very strange that its never happened before my periods are always on time aswell and I have never bled outwith a period before.

If you are on for about a week and that was a week ago, the it could be ovulation bleeding, depends how long your cycles usually are. Even if you've not had a strange cycle before it can happen at any time, in fact its normal for nature to send us a weird one now and then. the other thing it could be is perhaps there was a little blood left over from the period, maybe it took a while to find its way out? 

Yeah I suppose it could also be that. I will see how it goes and if it continues see a doctor. Am now starting to get some cramping aswell!

Ok iv got off my period 13 days ago had sex 2 times with my boyfriend he cam inside of me an me an now im haveing spotting what can that mean plzz i need to know???