I am visiting my aunt in the village. She looks at me like I am some kind of a God. I work like a janitor in one private hospital. But for her I am nearly a doctor, they just didn't figure that out yet. She asked me what is hydrocodone and meclizine used for together. I don't know that. I told her that I must consult with some collogues. Please help me to answer her.

I am not sure can those two medications should be used together at all. I think that they might interact. Hydrocodone (Ibuprofen) is an opioid analgesic. It has tendency to interact with antihistamines and there is risk of excessive drowsiness or severe breathing problems. On the other hand meclizine is antihistamine. Hydrocodone helps with inflammation and pain and mecizline is used to treat nausea and vomiting as a consequence of a motion sickness.

Consult a trained physician. Hydrocodone is not ibuprofen. Hydrocodone is an Opiate..not opioid. Opioids are synthetic..not derived from the poppy plant. Ibuprofen is a class of drugs called Nsaids..non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs..profens..keto..Ibu..etc..