Hello! I caught cold. I am at home at the moment and I feel really bad. Actually, this boring night nighttime cough bothers me the most. Since I can’t get much sleep I feel nervous and tired. I am sneezing all the time and have headache. I took a tablet of Ibuprofen yesterday and then a friend of mine visited me and advised to take neocitran. Could these two drugs be used together?

Hello! I can’t see any reason why Ibuprofen and Neocitran should be used together in your case. Since you have all symptoms of cold, sneezing and running nose, I don’t see the reason using Ibuprofen at all. NeoCitran is really good in relieving symptoms of cold and flu. But, if you are on some other medications as well you have to consult your doctor first. And, neocitran is usually used not longer then five days. If your condition doesn’t improve you have to visit your doctor.