Hello. I'm 38 year old worried mother. I can't believe this is happening to my daughter. She is only 18 years old but suffering from really strong tension headaches.
I really don’t know the right cause but it become really serious so I have reasons that she has developed real migraine. I couldn’t believe this could happen to a girl her age.
A friend of mine told me that she used some Midrin drug for her headaches and that my daughter should maybe try with it.
I don’t know anything about this drug and I would really appreciated if someone if someone could give me more information about it.

I was using this Midrin for my headaches last year and I came to the conclusion that it is the best drug of this kind on the market.
What’s important about this drug!?
Midrin can be used only after the headache starts so it can't prevent headaches from occurring.
When you fell that you’re about to suffer from headache- take it and your tension will disappear.
Also, good thing about this drug is that there aren’t a lot of possible side effects that could occur when you use it. The most common side effects are unusual tiredness or weakness.